snagged this from xspike4evax
1. Which Disney character do you relate to most?
I've always felt closest to Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
I love to read (obvious), but I also like to believe that I share some of Belle's compassion for others. She is usually able to find the good in someone and I try to do that too.
2. What is your favourite Disney Villain song?
"Poor Unfortunate Souls" sung by Ursula. As a kid, it gave me nightmares. As an adult, I appreciate the sass.
3. Who is your favourite Disney sidekick?
Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph
. She's essentially me...as a kid. :P
4. What is your favourite Disney Renaissance movie?
Since the Disney Renaissance essentially took place in the '90's, I'm going to go with one of my absolute favorite films: Beauty and the Beast
5. What’s is your favourite live-action Disney movie?The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band.
That movie is a household staple from my childhood.
6. Do you prefer Elsa or Anna?
Definitely Anna. I love her spunky, can-do spirit and her love for Elsa.
7. If you were a fairy in Pixie Hollow what kind of fairy talent would you have?
I would definitely want to be a water-talent fairy. I've always felt connected to the water and it would be fun to have some control over it.
8. Which Disney movie castle or place would you like to live in?
The house from Lady and the Tramp. I really love the Victorian style.
9. If you were the star of a Disney movie, what would your Disney sidekick be like?
My sidekick would be like Pascal from Tangled.
10. If you could own one Disney character outfit, whose outfit would it be?
I really like Tiana's green gown that she wears at the end.
11. What Disney quote do you feel best represents you?
"Today is a good day to try." -- Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Finally, I got my hair professionally dyed/streaked over the weekend. We ended up with a little red and a little purple. I really like the result, though it does look better in person.( Hair )